At Butterfields, the welfare of our staff is paramount to us. It is of great importance that we provide a safe and supportive work environment for our staff, where each member is encouraged to grow and constantly develop their skills.
We employ dedicated team members who are committed to providing professional, high quality work at all times and in turn, we provide our employees with a range of benefits and support.
As a Butterfields employee you can expect the following:
- Ongoing training and development over a range of skill disciplines, from technical training to customer service
- Working in a modern facility only 3.5KMs from Adelaide CBD
- A company culture free of discrimination, where each individual staff member is valued equally
- Complete access to leading technologies and equipment
- An encouraging environment with room for promotion
It is our employees that make our company respected in our industry and we are completely committed to the support of each and every member of the Butterfields team.
Currently there are no vacancies; however we always encourage expressions of interest, so if you would like to be considered for future employment please submit your CV to email@example.com.